Saturday, May 14, 2011

Never say Never

I write this from a hotel room. I'm chaperoning a sleepover with a bunch of 12 and 13 year old girls. Surprisingly, they've been asleep since 1am. I was sure I was going to be up all night with them. Their non-stop texting and social networking mastery opened my eyes to how different their 12 year old existence is to my own.

They showed me something that made me laugh and laugh. Check it out:

HE HAS HIS OWN LINE OF FREAKING NAIL POLISH???!!!!!
Completely absurd or absolute genius?

It's called the "One Less Lonely Girl" Collection. If you saw the names of the different colours, you just might pee your pants. When I laughed at this tonight, they were quick to defend him. How dare I mock this boy! Silly me.

1 comment:

Mirella said...

I saw these at Walmart a little while ago and stopped to laugh!
My favourites were "OMB!" and " Me + Blue".