Saturday, February 28, 2009

Spooning n' such



You know how sometimes when you get very little sleep and you get to that tired point where things that would normally make you just smile a little make you laugh really hard and if someone saw you laugh that hard you'd be embarrassed because it wasn't THAT funny, but still a little funny? That's where I'm at with this hippo thing.

Also, a sympton of the drunk-tired is writing run-on sentences. Game. Set. Match.

Goodnight.

Favourite of the Day: Waking up with Cocoa in my bed. She was all stretched out, perfectly square on her back with all four paws up in the air. I am dog-sitting her right now and she's a great dog. A black lab. I like sleeping with her in my bed. It reminds of me of waking up with Steve in my bed. He might have been the coolest cat to ever exist.
Rest in Peace little man - I miss you.





4 comments:

mirella. said...

... i got lots of sleep and i still laughed out loud at the hippo picture.
this either means that it really is hilarious, or that i'm incredibly immature.
it could be a little bit of both.

ps Steve = so cute!

Anonymous said...

I hear ya...when it comes to laughing; sometimes I find things frickin' hilarious and others, mostly family members just smile and tolerate me while I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. They look at each other and nod their heads like saying, "She'll be okay." So, I foolishly try to explain WHY I find it so funny, but fail. As for the hippo thing...must be you...it's cute but I'm on a different channel, I guess. I read all your blog entries, just so you know. 'Don't always make the time to comment, mind you I always have something to say but think, 'geez I always get carried away, and yak, yak, yak and one thought leads to another. So, keep up the bloggin' Sara 'cause I really enjoy reading it. You make me laugh. I appreciate the thoughts you have and how you convey your ideas; and must say you are very successful at getting your ideas across...except for the hippo...The other Sara's mother, I am...

Anonymous said...

Oh Mother.. Hungry Hungry Hippo.. the game.. jezzus.. we played that all the time as kids!
Sara-one -and-only... I get it! And I laughed retardedly!

Anonymous said...

That's a funny dog. I took a photo of Izzy sleeping in a similar fashion recently.

Also, I put up a bedhead photo for you. Today was even better because I didn't wash my hair yesterday but I couldn't find the camera. Too bad because it made me laugh.