Tuesday, May 4, 2010

M I S S I N G

April 9th - Went to a Stag and Doe with my shirt on inside out. A kind old woman told me so.

April 26th - Went to a restaurant, ate dinner then left without paying the bill.

April 30th - Went to the SAME restaurant, ate dinner then left without paying the bill.

May 3rd - Went to work with my shirt on inside out. My co-worker told me so.

Dear Friends,
If you happen to know where my brain went, would you be so kind & return it to me?
Thanks so much.
Sincerely,
xo xo Sara

P.S. Yes, I went back and paid for both dinners.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love that you call it a "stag" and "doe." That's what my fellow Buffalonians call it. Here in Florida it's just BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE. How freakin dull?

Betty White hosted tonight's SNL. This made me think of you for some reason. Did you watch?

Natasha said...

LOL. Making notes of this to add it to my future Sara screenplay.

I saw that SNL, Heidi. The muffin sketch was funny, then too much. But who says "muffin" about a dozen muffinS?