Monday, January 10, 2011

Someday, she'll whistle.

I cannot stop watching this video. Imagine having a kid this awesome?? And don't even get me started on how sweet the dad is. I have too many adjectives flying through my head to express my thoughts.

I love the moment at 1:04 when she looks up at him and smiles.

This video makes me want to shoot babies of out of my uterus. For real.



Jorge and Alexa Narvaez, singing "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.

Find them on their fan page here.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Ohmygoodness. I'm crying from pure joy. I'm fanning them on FB right now. I saw that you posted this awhile ago, but I was in a place where I couldn't watch the video. Now that I've seen it, I want to watch it over and over again...

Anonymous said...

Omg I love this!! I want to have a little duet with Dylan but unfortunately I can't sing..lol
Shanon K

Natasha said...

Didn't you find this through me? You're welcome. :-D

Edward Sharpe has lots of other good songs, too.

I also love it when she looks up at him.

Sara said...

No - a friend at work showed me.

I looked up Edward Sharpe and did listen to a lot of his stuff. I like their original version of this song. Very catchy. I bought it from iTunes and have played it many times since! They sang it on Letterman.