Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fortune Cookies

The other day Heidi wrote about a fortune she has been keeping with her since she was 15. I read some really neat stories her friends shared about fortunes that affected their lives as well.

For many years, I have had two fortunes stuck on my fridge. Fortune cookies to me, are entertaining and not something I put much worth in. Usually. But these two messages brought meaning to my life years ago and I felt the need to hang on to them. I pass by them on a daily basis, never giving them much thought. Until now.

The timing of this resurfacing is uncanny. Not to get all Celestine Prophecy on you over here - but can this all be a coincidence? Did I read about other people's fortunes, then re-visit my own at a time when they couldn't be more applicable to things happening right now?

Yet again, things have come full circle and I love the feeling my innards feel. Like fairies are dancing in a cloud of sparkles. It all makes sense. Things DO happen for a reason.




Favourite of the Day: Learning. Growing. Cheesy but true.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Please email me! I have a question about your blog! ☺
Heathervonsj@gmail.com