Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gold, Frankincense and Jewellery

One of my nieces asked for a personalized name necklace for Christmas. So I bought her one. I did not research this. I went online, clicked on the first website and ordered it.

As time passed by and it did not arrive, I began to worry. I went back to the website only to discover the company is based in Israel.

Yep. I-s-r-a-e-l.

I worried it would not arrive in time, but thankfully it arrived yesterday.

Anyway, last night I realized something. Do you remember what else came from Israel? Ya - that's right. JC himself.

Some people turn to the Sears Wish Book for their gifting needs.

Not me.

I get mine straight from the manger.


(The Israeli postage)

~~~~~~

Happy Holidays my friends!
May you all have the opportunity to spend
time with those you love.
That is the greatest gift of all.






1 comment:

Sara M said...

I love a god laugh.. I mean, Good!
Merry Christmas!