Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Spunky Monkey

I donated blood today. (yah. I'm awesome.) I don't know if this is legible, but question #13 is my favourite part. It says:

"Have you, in your past or present job, taken care of or handled monkeys or their body fluids?"

It is physically impossible for me to answer without a smirk on my face. I don't know who gets to answer 'yes' to this question but I wish I could be there when they do.

"I'm sorry sir. We cannot accept your blood today, due to your previous encounters with monkey semen."




Favourite of the Day: Well this. and Dry Shampoo. I love it.

1 comment:

Mirella said...

Next time you do this (good on ya, by the way!), can you please say something like "Excuse me, I just have a quick question about number 13... does the amount of monkey body fluid make a difference? Because it was only a little bit..."