Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Porketta: A How To Guide

I mentioned Porketta Bingo in my last post. It was pretty hilarious. I figure most of you were jealous of this adventure, so I created a picture guide of how you too can win yourselves some pork.






STEP 1: Gather some friends. Head to the classiest establishment that would hold meat raffles. In our case, the Esquire.











STEP 2: Purchase some cards and your drink of choice.















STEP 3: Concentrate and focus. You need to listen for your cards to come up. This may be difficult with Boomer on the mic. There will be shouting and plenty of obscenities.










STEP 4: Match all your cards and yell out "PORKETTA!!!" Then make your way to butcher's station (formerly the dance floor). That's where you will receive your fresh, hot pork. Who doesn't want that?









STEP 5: Get your fingers dirty and dig in.



















Favourite of the Day: I FINALLY have my own parking spot at work!! Doesn't sound exciting to most. But trust me - downtown parking is a nightmare. I've been on waiting lists for years. Years. Now, finally, my soccer mom car has a place to call home. It is delightful. (albeit expensive but worth every penny).

1 comment:

Not Yet A Fitness Model said...

Love it Cat! Heard about the Bridesmaid Party. Can't wait. Love your craziness!!!!