Wednesday, November 28, 2012

In the Event of a Tie

 
A few weeks ago I played in our annual local women's hockey tournament.  I've posted the tournament rules above. Note the highlighted area of the Tie-Breaking Procedures. I laughed so hard when I read that.  A dance off?  In hockey equipment?  On the ice? It would be the grandest finale of all time. 

Nothing would have made me happier than to participate in that.  However, my team lost every game of the tournament and even if there were a tie, it would never get to that point.  But a girl can dream, right? 

Kudos to the tournament organizers for being hilarious. 




Favourite of the Day:  My house is being painted today! I can't wait to get home to see the changes.  Also, dinner at Indo China Gardens last night means Indo China Gardens leftovers for lunch today.


No comments: