Thursday, January 3, 2013

Random Thought

Am I the only one who thinks massages are weird? 

Hello Stranger.  I don't know you but let me take off all my clothes and then you can rub me.  Then I'll pay you for it.

No thanks. Never say never but I'm pretty sure it's safe to say I will never get a massage.  Not anytime soon, that's for sure.

Something equally weird: Hot Tubs. 

Hey Friends. Want to have a giant bath together? We can soak in eachother's dirt and grossness.  Sounds fun! 

Not going to lie though - I love me some hot tubs.  

To summarize, while both are equally weird, one is disgusting and one is awesome. 

I never claimed to make sense.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love my giant 104 degree tank of awesomeness in the backyard. I also love that I control the anti-bacterial agents AND when it's time to scour the hell out of that puppy (generally, immediately after every break-up!). PS-you're welcome to come use it whenever!

Heidi said...

Oh girrrrrl. If I could afford to, I'd pay someone to rub my back every night of the week.

I. LOVE. MASSAGES.

Also, I love hot tubs. I'm one big ball of gross, huh?