Monday, March 1, 2010

My Buried Life

There is a show on MTV right now called "The Buried Life".  It may be a new show or I may be late in discovering it.  Either way - I love it. The premise of the show is that these four guys (Ben, Duncan, Dave and Jonnie) made a list of '100 Things To Do Before You Die". They have this purple bus and they travel around trying to cross things off the list.  In the midst of trying to complete a task, they also find a stranger on the street and help them accomplish one of their own.  It's a good show. 

It makes me think about what is on my own list.  Sadly, my mind comes up blank.  I know there are ideas floating around the back of my brain of things I want to do or accomplish. But actually listing them is difficult. I am challenging myself to figure this out. I think goals are important and stating them is the first step in giving yourself something to work towards. I hope to have a list completed in the future.  

In the meantime - I would LOVE to hear what other people have on their 'lists'.  Anyone want to share?

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Well, mine's on my blog. And I'm going to meet Katie this summer and check off a bunch. Want to come??

Amber said...

Sometimes..I'm a little afraid that you live in my head!

I was thinking the same thing watching a recorded copy of "Play Basketball with Obama" yesterday! I had a hard time coming up with anything for my list, either, outside of the ubiquitous "I'd like to travel", "I'd like to lose a few pounds"...blah!