Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just Breathe

The past few days of my life have been a whirlwind. Life is feeding me highs and lows all at once and it is going too fast to settle in my brain. In only five days I've gone to a great wedding reception with friends, spent a beautiful sunny day relaxing with girlfriends on my favourite lake, had the most amazing 12 hour sleep and went to the best concert I've ever been too. I've also heard great news from a friend that warmed my heart.

However, in these same five days I got in a car accident (minor - don't worry), missed a wedding ceremony, lost complete faith in our police system, fought with insurance agents, stalked a stranger in hopes of helping my case, been angry, frustrated, sad, disappointed and oh, hung over. I've also heard sad news from not one, but two friends that broke my heart.

FIVE DAYS. AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh


The pictures below are from Saturday and where I need to be in my mind;
Laying in the sunshine beside a lake with the company of friends.
Simplicity. Perfection. Necessary.

McCarrolls Lake










1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh my god! It's been awhile, Sara! You've given your blog a makeover. Where the hell have I been??

I'm sorry about the car accident/stalking/missed wedding. I'm always grateful for moments of inner peace after I've come out of a rough patch. It makes you appreciate the days when shit doesn't go wrong.