Saturday, March 26, 2011

Items to Note....


(1) I really like comments. Good or bad. Disagree or agree. They excite me. There's even an option to be anonymous for all you shy birds out there. Just wanted you all to know that. K?

(2) I added an option to subscribe. You can click the link over there on the right and get email notifications of new posts. I have no idea if anyone would actually want this, but I'm just playing around on here. I'll give it a go, test the waters.

(3) I also added a link to the left. It lists the book I'm currently reading. I hope it encourages discussion. Do you like that book, hate it? Let me know.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love getting comments too. I makes me happy cause people are reading it and thinking that they can use some of their precious time to tell me what they think. :) Keep it up, I love reading your thoughts.

Kat said...

I would say in all honesty that I get just a little more excited when I see you have a new blog than anybody else. True story. It's probably because 9 times out of 10 you make me laugh. Or at the very least shake my head with a big grin on my face. :)

Leanne Lufman said...

I look forward to you blogging. It makes me smile, and laugh of course. I know that I can always count on you for a good laugh. You are a fantastic writer... keep it up! :)