Saturday, April 30, 2011

Random Flashback

One time my sister and I were in the car when the song "How Bizarre" came on the radio. We were both singing along. During the chorus when they say "How bizarre How bizarre" I turned to look at her because I heard her singing "Papa's On Papa's On".

HAHAHA.


That is all.





P.S. There is a website dedicated to misheard lyrics. It's called "Kiss This Guy"

P.P.S I know she is going to comment with a rebuttal about the time I watched the move "The People vs Larry Flynt. And that's fine. This is still funnier.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

This made me laugh in Sicily where and when I really needed to laugh. I could use some Sara right about now. Could you please fly to Sicily and then come with me to Switzerland? THANKS.

Sara's sister said...

Ha ha!!! And you called it! First thing I thought of was to retaliate with your People vs. Larry Flynt crying escapade. We might have to call in a jury to decide what was funnier. I still think that your private sobfest would trump my singing gibberish. Thanks for the laugh!