Friday, April 29, 2011

That's What She Said

It was Michael Scott's last episode on "The Office" tonight. Though I feel the chemistry of the entire show was on the decline (It's because Jim and Pam finally got together) I was sad to see Steve Carrell leave the show. I think Michael Scott was one of the best characters created in sitcom history. The show has made me laugh time after time and I will miss him.





Favourite of the Day: I spent a nice afternooon with my little buddy Ollie. His giggle lights up a room.

And also: La-Z-Boys.

2 comments:

Mirella said...

Oh, I just love this!
I'll miss Michael so very much!

And I'm happy that this video has a clip from the first episode I ever watched, just because I was bored and there was nothing else on. And as soon as I heard this line, I knew I was hooked.... "The only thing I am worried about is gettin' a boner."

Sam said...

That left me satisfied and smiling...