Saturday, July 16, 2011

'Baby Get Ready'

Remember two years ago when I wrote about Fishing in the Dark?

Guess who I'm going to see this week????? That's right. And if the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band doesn't play that song I'm going to riot and throw crap at them. Not literal crap. But you know, stuff. Okay probably not. I'll probably politely walk away and come back home and whine about it. That's more my style.

While I'm there, I'm also going to check out this line up:

  • Darius Rucker
  • Martina McBride
  • Sara Evans
  • Josh Turner
  • Rascall Flatts
  • Lady Antebellum
  • Zac Brown Band
  • Steel Magnolia
  • Sawyer Brown
And a few others......

Try to contain your jealousy....(or mockery if you don't like country). Cross your fingers I don't sweat to my own death in this heat wave. Sunscreen and water packed and ready.

Summer Vacation officially starts now. I'm off to Wisconsin for Country Thunder. Pictures to follow!!



.

Favourite of the Day: Tonight my mother made me laugh when she walked by the TV when "The Night Garden" was on and said "I think those people are on acid".

3 comments:

Cheese Makes Me Happy said...

So jealous!!! I'm green with envy!!

Amber said...

So Canadian of you to just return home disappointed. Not throwing crap is just one reason you see maple leafs (ya-I know it's leaves-it's my sly hockey reference!) sewn onto backpacks everywhere.

Heidi said...

So jealous.