Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Deep Thoughts

Do what you need to do when you
need
to do it
so you can do what you want to do when
you
want to do it.

I saw this posted on a sign in Jimmy John's when me and Les were away. I've had it stuck in my brain since. Brilliance. My Jiminy Cricket has been trying to tell me this for about 30 years. Stop procrastinating, you idiot.

By the way, Jimmy John's is the coolest place ever. Get on this train, Canada. If I had money, I would buy this franchise in a heartbeat. Screw you, Subway.







Favourite of the Day: When asked about the theory of life and evolution the other day, Jayme replied that we were the Flintstones turning into the Jetson's. She also incorporated Ewok's into her response. Best answer ever.


1 comment:

Amber said...

I love that both YOU and Awesome Things made the assertion that we are becoming the Jetsons on the same day. Do you know when Costco will start selling that robot maid, 'cuz seriously, I need that!