Thursday, August 25, 2011

Puppy Love



Is it possible to look at these and not smile? These are the best dog moments I have ever seen captured. Pure happiness. I love these pictures so much.

98% of the time it doesn't bother me that I don't have a dog. Then I see pictures like these and I remember how amazing dogs are. I KNOW my life would be more complete with a furry friend in my life.

I wait for the day when I work regular hours and have a fenced in back yard. I won't get a dog until I can offer it the lifestyle it deserves. But when that day comes? I am going to be a kick-ass dog momma.



(Thanks to Deb and Andrea for letting me steal your dog pics! They made me happy.)



Favourite of the Day: "The Help". Go see it. Good movie.



2 comments:

Heidi said...

These dog pics made my day as well! That top photo? Priceless. That dog looks like it's having a helluva good time.

Heidi said...

Oh, and yes, you're going to make a kickass dog mother one day. I give you major props for holding out until you can give your pooch a proper yard and better working hours.