Thursday, June 14, 2012

Today's Random Thoughts


  • There is a kitten sleeping on my lap.  I can't get enough of this little peach.  She is so sleepy all the time and she loves to be snuggled. Yesterday I counted how many cats I've fostered.  This is #16.  Am I a crazy cat lady if I don't keep any of them?  People ask how I give them back but knowing I can provide a good home for new moms and their babies makes it easy. If I keep any, I can't do that anymore. I also love naming them.  I bought a 'Baby Name' book at a garage sale for $0.25 for the sole purpose of naming cats.  If having 16 cats doesn't make me crazy - that might. 
  • Why are nude bras invisible through white shirts but white bras aren't? 
  • At what point in my life will I stop watching Seinfeld episodes?
  • I want to be comfortable wearing a swim cap at the pool.  I'm not there yet.  Yesterday this cute old lady was wearing a shower cap in the pool.  That made me laugh.  And think she was awesome. 
  • I think I have Misophonia.  Me and Kelly Ripa.  For real.  Google it.  Gum chomping and mouth smacking makes my insides cringe. 
  • I just read THIS ARTICLE about a small community in Texas who is standing behind a local man accused of murdering a man he caught abusing his daughter.  Most often these days, the news makes me sad.  Not today.  
  • I have developed an irrational fear of bears.  A few weeks ago I saw one on the golf course and since then, have been dreaming about them.  They are taunting me in my sleep.  The frequent local bear sightings are increasing my anxiety.  They are no longer hanging out in the forest.  They are partying in suburbia now. Geez. I golfed again tonight and the sign posted at the clubhouse certainly didn't ease my worry.  There was a lady golfing one hole ahead of me wearing a black shirt and black pants.  I thought she was a bear about 6 times.  I'm an idiot.


Favourite of the Day:  I finally got my hands on baby Adellina.  Can you move home Emmilia?

2 comments:

Cheese Makes Me Happy said...

I think that we're hanging out in their forest, and the bears are fighting back now.

Go Bears!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW....I WISH I COULD MOVE HOME TOO!! AND I HAVE AN IRRATIONAL FEAR OF COUGARS. I HAD A DREAM ONE WAS CHASING ME DOWN FIFTH LINE.