Monday, April 30, 2012

Correction....

Friday night Emmilia sent me a text that said "I hate to break it to you, but you're 32 years old.  If I am turning 33, you're not 31."  That made me laugh.  When I wrote that on here I really did think I was 31.  I didn't even hesitate writing it.  The following day I was sitting in church watching friends of mine get married.  Out of nowhere a thought popped in my head.  I wondered - Am I 31? Could I be 32?  I whispered to my friend Shawn beside me and asked him if he knew.  He gave me a look that said "How the F am I supposed to know" and turned his attention back to the front.  I spent most of the ceremony thinking about it (sorry Mike and Eden).  Eventually, my stellar math skills told me that yes indeed, I am 32.

I spent so much time freaking out about turning 30 only to find that shortly after I can't even remember my age.  I wonder if, from this point forward, all the years blend together and age really is just a number? That works for me. Hope it will work for Neil too. 


Favourite of The Day:  Today is the official day Emmilia turns 33!! (Sorry to publicly announce your age, but I assume you're okay with it.).  Enjoy spending your 33rd year at home with your sweet Adellina.  I can't wait to see you both.  Her little cheeks are calling out my name. Happy Birthday my friend.  xoxo

1 comment:

Emmilia said...

Thanks Sara!! oxoxo