Wednesday, November 11, 2009

An Actual Conversation

It was my sister Amy's birthday today and we went to see a movie. We saw "The Box" starring Cameron Diaz and James Marsden. Here is the conversation that took place as we walked out of the theatre:

Me: "Hey Aim, remember that time our dog died on my birthday?"

Amy: "Ya"

Me: "Well, I think you just trumped me for the having WORST BIRTHDAY EVER"

Okay, so I'm being melodramatic. But the movie really was that bad. I can't even express the magnitude of it's crapness. Do not give that movie your time or money. Ever.

EVER.

(Also, she didn't really trump me. Because....C'mon.)

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Even the previews looked bad and incomprehensible. I've seen three previews and I don't know what the movie was about.

That was a sad birthday. You have a new one coming up though! Remind me the day? The 8th? 6th? 11th?

Sara said...

It's the 3rd....the big 3-0 is quickly approaching!!