Thursday, January 28, 2010

Zoolanderishness

It's been a long time coming but I finally got rid of my Zoolander phone.

If you recall, I previously emailed Rogers to see if they could convince me to stay with them as my contract was up for expiry. They sent me back this long dumb response, which I won't bore you by posting. They did not convince me to stay. However, this awesome guy at Future Shop did. He was really good. Better than any Rogers employee I've ever dealt with. Rogers really should thank them. Maybe I should email them and tell them that? ; )

For you to truly grasp the Zoolanderishness of the phone, I've posted this picture of it beside a barbeque chip:

It's been three years and this phone is well travelled. It has joined me on many adventures. Mostly, I will miss the way it fit snug between my boobs on the days I didn't have pockets (usually when I was wearing a dress, which yes, is extra classy). But now it's time. Time for me move on to bigger and better things. The Samsung Hype, specifically.

Farewell midget phone - it was a good ride.



Favourite of the Day: It is customer appreciation night at the Roadhouse, which means FREE DINNER. Who doesn't love free dinner?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you were able to get a new phone, but too bad you ended up staying with Rogers -- I say that because Rogers, Bell need to learn proper customer service. Unfortunately, they just look at stats, so what they know is they have you locked in for another 2-3 years. However, with Windmobile coming online and other competition hopefully they will learn it eventually.

Samsung Hype -- very blackberry type of phone. Good choice with the full qwerty keyboard, you'll like it.

Heidi said...

You placed it beside a BBQ chip?!! WHY OH WHY ARE YOU SO HYSTERICAL?

Thank you for including an object for scale. I would have never fully grasped its wee size. (This is not sarcasm.)