Friday, January 15, 2010

One small rant

I am just writing a quick note to publicly state one of my New Years Resolutions:

To stop buying/reading stupid magazines.

I don't want to live in a world where Heidi M*ntag is on the cover of a magazine for having 10 plastic surgeries to look better. There are people in Haiti dying as I type this. We need to shift our focus. This is one small step. But if a lot of people made this small step - those magazines would not/could not be published. I don't want anyone to care about Kim Kard*shian's butt anymore.

Okay - that's my rant. If I say it outloud, I will be more likely to stick to it. Today my blog should be titled "My Father's Daughter" because that is who I feel like right now.

The End.

2 comments:

Giggles said...

Now I feel guilty for buying the new People magazine. I didn't buy it cause Heidi Montag and all her fake body parts are on it, but just cause I like People.

BUT, I agree with you 100,000%.

P.S. I missed your blog when you were away.

Heidi said...

I love tabloids. I DO. IT'S NO SECRET. It's an escapist obsession that I refuse to shake. I hope you don't think less of me.

However, I do not subscribe to them. I subscribe to Newsweek.