Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Feel It

My new favourite song is Feel It, by Jakalope. While the song is new to me, it actually came out in 2004. My friend Steve told me about it. Basically he said "Listen to this song. This girl is kick-ass and you'll love it". He was right.

Random Fact: I did some reading on the band and found out they sing the theme song to Degrassi: The Next Generation. Funny eh?



Favourite of the Day: I'm still on holidays. Enjoying my last day off after a fun road trip with a great group of people. Lots of laughs.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You also must check out Florence + The Machine! You'll love "Dogs Day Are Over."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWOyfLBYtuU

She's my latest music crush.

Cheese Makes Me Happy! said...

I do love the Degrassi theme song. Perhaps I will check them out!

And, I also think you will like Florence & The Machine. They get me really pumped up on my way to work!