Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's past my bedtime....


Earlier tonight I cleaned out my inbox. I just signed in again and saw this message:

.....and I laughed and laughed. "Why thank you for noticing, Hotmail." *blushing*




Favourite of the Day: Shaw came today and brought me a brand new PVR. PLUS they extended my promotion package because they felt bad about the poor customer service I received. This was after I emailed them and called one of their employees a 'dick'. I feel bad about that. Sorry 'Jeff' - I hope you didn't get fired. Either way - Shaw kicks ass and takes care of their customers the way a good company should. To all you fools still with Bell - what are you thinking??????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking.. I sure wish I had other options.. living out on the hwy.. we get BELL and BELL only.. and as far as cell phone recetion.. BELL.. I think they should hire some Shaw employee's tho.. did you know if you request French, usually #1, you will get them on the line, from Canada.. and can say, "I am sorry I meant english".. and BAM.. they are clear, and your language?
Sara M

Heidi said...

My gmail inbox has 4,765 messages. My work email has 4,475 messages. Help!