Monday, December 6, 2010

The Way I Am

I have recently become slightly obsessed with Ingrid Michaelson. She is awesome and totally cute. Her popularity grew after being featured on an Old Navy commercial and more than once on Grey's Anatomy.

I initially learned of her through the song "The Way I Am". I can't post the video because it's been blocked, but please click on this link if you're not familiar with her. However, do not click on this link you if are my friend and your name is Aaron OR if your name is not Aaron, but you hate clowns.

You can hear the song "Keep Breathing" in this scene between Meredith and Christina. I love the end when Meredith just holds her. She doesn't say a word and she knows she doesn't need too. How perfect is this song for this scene?



2 comments:

Alicia said...

I really like her song "Be Ok" - it's a good one too.

Heidi said...

I remember the first time I saw that Grey's episode and the first thing I thought when Meredith cut Cristina out of that dress was, "NO, NO ... don't cut the dress! That shit looks EXPENSIVE! You can still return the dress!"

But yes, it's an excellent song. I'll look Ingrid up online.

PS. I got two Regina Spektor albums for Christmas. I've listened to "Far" over and over like 10 times already.