Monday, June 13, 2011

Who is that guy anyway?

I've been sucking at this lately. I wish I had something cool to say. I don't. I would, however, like to share this song that came on the radio as I made my way to work yesterday. Wikipedia tells me this song came out in 1992. I was 12 at the time. I don't think I have heard it since. It evoked memories of riding my bike in a loon covered Northern Reflections t-shirt. Okay - not really. But what else was I doing when I was 12?

Mr Wendell - Arrested Development

4 comments:

Amy said...

You were probably rockin' out to Mr. Windle, on your sony walkman cassette player while holding your Puffalump.

Sara said...

HAHA. Oh, you make me laugh, sister. But the funny thing is - you're probably right.

Cheese Makes Me Happy said...

I remembered this song once I heard it. I was about the same age as you, but I think I was riding my bike, with my ghetto blaster on my shoulder with my Popples in my basket.

gillian said...

Eff I loved Northern Reflections. Who decided it was cool to shop in an old lady store anyway? Do you remember when it was cool to wear Club Monaco sweatshirts inside-out?