Saturday, June 25, 2011

Well La-dee-freakin-dah

My friend Sherri recently sent me this picture and I'm pretty sure it's the best picture I've ever seen in my life. I have no idea who these people are. I don't know where this picture came from but I wish this was my child. She would bring me eternal joy.



I love Chris Farley. I have seen Tommy Boy more times than I can count. What I would have given to have spent an afternoon with him in a van down by the river.

If anyone else is a fan - I recently read "The Chris Farley Show" - a biography written by his brother Tom. I loved it. A really good look at who Chris was as a person (not his television persona) and his battle with drugs. Great read.


Thanks for sending me this pic, Sherri!!






Favourite of the Day: A girl I know is teaching in South Korea and is currently in the hospital recovering from surgery. She posted on facebook today that one of her students showed up at the hospital with her mom to wash her hair. I think that's one of the sweetest things I've heard in a long time.

Random acts of kindness remind me how awesome people are. The good outweighs the bad. Always.

.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That kid freaks me out. Period.