Saturday, March 17, 2012

Not My Proudest of Moments

You know how when you go to wedding/baby showers you sometimes fill out an envelope with your mailing address on it and then they use it to mail you a Thank You card?

When I pull that envelope out of my mail box there is a SPLIT second where my brain thinks "Wow - whoever wrote that has the exact same handwriting as me."

Then I feel incredibly thankful no one was witness to such stupidity. Kind of like when you dream you are falling and you jerk yourself awake and then hope no one saw it happen? That.



.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have totally done the same thing. You are not alone :) lol

Anonymous said...

Don't you think having guests fill out their own address on a thank you note is one of the rudest things someone can do?

Seriously, how lazy can people be.

"Thanks so much for coming, and for all the great gifts! Now, if you would be so kind, write down who you are, where you live and what you gave me. It will save me soooo much time later."

This is coming from a guy. We're the laziest and rudest creatures out there....so if I think it's bad, there must be something to it!