Monday, March 26, 2012

Randomness


(1) Did you guys know how amazing beets are? Not sure why it took me 32 years to discover that. They are not only delicious but they are beautiful too. Such a bright vibrant colour.

(2) I wonder if there is one person out there who's job it is to design the "Google" logo every day. I love how they are always thought-provoking, artistic or just plain clever. I appreciate imagination and creativity.

(3) On Sunday night I drove away from the gas pump with the nozzle still in my car. I was embarrassed when it happened but afterward I thought it was hilarious. I told my friend this yesterday and he said "Oh, Sara - you should keep that one to yourself." HA HA HA. He doesn't know me very well.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

There is absolutely a person whose job is simply to design the Google logo. They're called "Google doodlers." One of them is from Sarasota. She designed the New Years Eve doodle. I was supposed to interview her a couple months ago, but her doodling schedule wouldn't allow it. She was too busy. (WAH?!)Most of them are super young illustration majors out of fancy art schools. This girl was 23 and probably making three times as much as me.

Heidi said...

She had time to give an email interview to the daily paper:

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20120302/article/120309929