Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Little Shout Out

Coincidentally, three women I know all had birthdays in the same week!  All three of them are fellow 'bloggers' and all are amazing people.  I wanted to take a quick moment to send them all birthday wishes. 

To Sonia, Heidi and Natasha ~ friends of mine who come from across the city, across the country and across the continent -  I am lucky to know such wonderful people in such diverse ways.  

You are all only getting better with age! Cheers to growing older and living life to its fullest.  

Happy Birthday Ladies!! 

Sonia and I at her birthday party on Saturday
night.  At our favourite place; "Smack Daddy's"

2 comments:

Sonia said...

You are kidding me! I just totally had a flash back of having this convo! Love you Cat! You're wild!!!

Heidi said...

Awww! Thank you very much. You're too kind. Hey: how are you liking the mixed CDs? Too bizarre?