Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Special Agent Jason

Thursday night my very excited nephew Josh wanted to show me a book he made entitled "Special Agents". Each page had a different agent and the picture highlighted their special skill. When we got to "Jason" I did a double take. I bit my cheek and curiously and asked Josh to explain the picture. In his cute, raspy voice he pointed out Jason's head and legs. I pointed to the addition in between Jason's legs, fearing his response. As innocently as any 6 year old boy could reply, he confidently told me:

"That's his fire power"
I can't wait to show him this picture in 10 years.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

His fire power!!!

I can't wait to explain this one to Joe.

Natasha said...

I am busting a gut. I laughed as soon as I saw the photo. You didn't even need to point it out.