Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Top Ten Tuesdays

Top Ten {Tuesday}

I am starting a new thing. It's called Top Ten Tuesdays. I learned about this through Yankee Wife, who referred me to Oh Amanda. I think it's pretty self explanatory, so we'll leave it at that. Here's the first one!

Top 10 Things I'd Spoil Myself With If
I Had Too Much Money

(1) A camera. A really awesome, always takes amazing pictures, camera. Like these, for example.

(2) A Hot Tub.

(3) A new, much bigger deck to put my Hot Tub on.

(4) A fence in my yard. For two reasons, first for privacy from certain people. Secondly:

(5) For my new dog. It would be a big dog. Maybe a Golden Retriever or a Saint Bernard. It would be a boy and he'd have a name like Thomas. Maybe. Actually yes, I like Thomas.

(6) A truck. I don't know where this came from but I'm on this thing where I want a truck. It would have an extended cab. I just don't know what you do when the back fills up with snow. I suppose you have to shovel it. That's annoying. Anyway, my truck would have snow tires, four wheel drive and a built in GPS.

(7) A big comfy couch. A big sectional that is soft, squishy and deep. It would have a matching oversized chair that you could curl up in.

(8) All new sports equipment. I would replace all my hockey equipment since some of it is over 20 years old. I would also buy a new ball glove, new cleats and my very own, first ever baseball bat.

(9) One of those blankets that are wool/flannel on one side and lambish on the other side. I know lambish isn't a word, but I don't know what the material is. My parents have one and these blankets are amazing. Call me cheap but I refuse to spend $100 on a blanket.

(10) A flat screen HD television, which would be wall mounted above my new fireplace.




Favourite of the Day: Brian came over tonight to start my BBQ because I was too scared to do it myself. Thanks Bri!!



2 comments:

Yankee Wife said...

LOVE IT!!! I have one of those lists myself, unfortunately it keeps growing... Thanks for the link! Did you link your post at Oh Amanda's? It's really cool!

Heidi said...

I cannot imagine you being too scared to light a BBQ.