Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Top Ten Things To Do Before I Die

Top Ten {Tuesday}

Top 10 Things To Do Before I Die

(1) Go on a road trip destined for nowhere. Just get in the car and go. An adventure with endless possibilities.

(2) Learn to juggle.

(3) Send a secret to Post-Secret. Maybe it will get published. Maybe Not. I don't care.

(4) Cook a turkey dinner. A turkey and all the fixins'.

(5) Drive to the East Coast. See Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Newfoundland.

(6) Kiss someone at the top of a Ferris Wheel. Ideally, someone I like.

(7) Watch the Olympics live.

(8) Pick-Up a Hitchhiker. Not a crazy person - but a person on an adventure to see the world. I want to help them make it happen.

(9) Go streaking. For real. Because if I ever do go streaking, it means I've gotten the wicked body that makes me think I could actually go streaking. Plus, how freeing would it be to run somewhere naked? So fun.

(10) Learn to drive standard. Or drive a motorcycle. I can't decide. How about both?



4 comments:

Alicia said...

Ok, so I've done 4, 8, and 10 (drive standard)...very fun!
Pretty sure I'll never go streaking! Haha.
I like the Ferris wheel one! I've never been on a ferris wheel with my hubby.
I think you've inspired my list for next week!

Merry said...

I've done #4 & #7. I don't think I could ever pick up a hitchhiker b/c crazies all to often look completely normal. Great list!

oh amanda said...

SOUNDS SO INCREDIBLY FUN. (Well, except for #9...I could never do that! Smokin' body or not...)

Thanks for linking up this week!

adventure grrl said...

Ooooo, we have a lot of similar things we want to do. i can't wait to race motorcycles together because we are going to be THAT GOOD at riding motorcycles. Let's get matching jackets!