Thursday, August 26, 2010

Father, Mother, Brother, Sister




















I took this picture on Thursday. I was excited to find this turtle family hanging out in the sun.

This prompted me to remember when I was in golfing in North Carolina three years ago and took the picture below. I called this family the Berenstein Turtles. Doesn't it look like they're posing?


This only leads me to one question:
Why do I get excited to find turtle family's?




Favourite of the Day: My major crush on Daniel Tosh from Tosh.0. (His line about double rainbows and unicorns almost shot soup out of my nose today).

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm with you on the Tosh hotness. BTW: I think we have the same taste in men. I remember your TV crush post last year. I felt every one of them dudes.

The turtle family is ADORABLE. Are you kidding me? They totally posed for you. It's 2010. Even turtles are camera whores.