Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Forever 12


"You drive a school bus?"
"No, no - I drive a STOOL bus"

HAHA. Toilet humour never gets old for me. I was driving down Base Line the other day and ended up following this truck. I giggled the whole way. Is that sticker necessary? Does everyone have to know the truck is full of poop? And then be cautious because of it? But then I realized - yes, it IS necessary. Truly, you ARE going to be a little more careful when driving near this truck. No one wants that poop to explode if there were an accident. Furthermore - if you DID crash into this truck - you would want a heads up before you ran over to help, no?

Thank you for the fair warning, Stool Bus. As you were.





Favourite of the Day: After a weekend dog-sitting Knox and Mimi, I was very happy to sleep in today.



2 comments:

Heidi said...

HAHAHAHAHHA!!! STOOL BUS. I'm speechless.

If I knew someone who drove a stool bus, we'd be friends for life.

Chris said...

I once saw a septic truck with "We are #1 in the #2 Business" on the side as it was getting on a ferry in Alaska ... made me laugh for days.