Wednesday, August 18, 2010

YEAH Toast

I love the art of conversation. I love how I often find myself in very random, out of the blue discussions. Particularly when I'm talking with a bunch of women (or Brian), our conversation will take unexpected turns and go off on wild tangents. You just never know where a conversation will lead or what will come up.

I love that.

I know this generally happens to everyone, but I feel like perhaps I may be a more random person than most. Maybe not. Either way - I have interesting conversations, frequently.

The other night, in a somewhat 'normal' conversation about relationships (note that I use the term normal loosely) we suddenly started talking about bagels. Then toast. Which lead to a discussion on toasters. Which lead to us listening to this song on someones iPod. Which lead to me laughing my head off.




Favourite of the Day: This quote: "If you don't have time to love your life now - when will you?" I often spend my time worrying about the future. Plain silliness. Why worry about things I can't control, when I can listen to funny toast songs and laugh with friends? My life is good RIGHT NOW.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I totally love that song. I remember hearing it in Ottawa on the radio station there. You couldn't have a bad day after laughing your head off listening to that song. :) So now my day cannot be bad, cause I heard that song. Thanks for the good day (as long as you know who stays in her yard and not in mine all day). But that is for another "conversation". :)