Sunday, August 2, 2009

To pee or not to pee

I just woke up from a 'pee dream'. You know when you have to pee in real life and your entire dream is focused around peeing? It's really frustrating and consumes your every move. In the dream I just had I was playing baseball at an old school and was debating if I had time to run down the road to pee at someone's house before I was up to bat. Everyone said I did. So off I went and I tried to hurry but no matter how fast I tried to go I couldn't speed up. When I finally got back, I missed my at bat and took an 'out' and everyone was mad. And I STILL had to pee. AUGH.

So, I finally woke up. On one hand, relieved and excited to finally pee. On the other hand, angry because I was frustrated and that's just not a great way to start the day. I know there are some people out there who dream they are peeing and then pee in real life. I'm happy I'm not one of them. But all in all, I really hate pee dreams.

5 comments:

Wife@yankeewife.com said...

I have pee dreams a lot! Sometimes I can't believe that I didn't pee in real life because it seems so real. Thankfully that hasn't happened yet. I also hope I don't jinx myself by saying that!! Ha!

Heidi said...

I was just talking to Joe about pee dreams! I told him to not be surprised if he wakes up one morning swimming in my urine.

Unknown said...

I have pee dreams at least 4 times a week, mine are always that the toilet is covered in crap or plugged and I don't want to use them or another theme is that there is no door and people around, even when I sit on the toilet in dreams and go I somehow can't get the satisfaction of going....good thing I suspect or I bet I would really go... I love love love reading your blogs....

Unknown said...

I have pee dreams at least 4 times a week, mine are always that the toilet is covered in crap or plugged and I don't want to use them or another theme is that there is no door and people around, even when I sit on the toilet in dreams and go I somehow can't get the satisfaction of going....good thing I suspect or I bet I would really go... I love love love reading your blogs....

Natasha said...

LOL. I know this experience exactly. A relief and an annoyance. Yes!