Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A haiku


Soothe my neck. Straight spine.
Orthopedic pillow love.
Oh, you've changed my life.




No really, It has changed my life. Who would have thought a pillow had that much power. Well, let me be the first to tell you - it does. Yes, a pillow. I went 30 years of life missing out on this. I'm sleeping better than I ever have in my entire life. I felt the need to share. Do what you will with this life altering information.


Favourite of the Day: Getting to see friends who are near and dear to my heart. Cheers to Christmas for bringing people back to where they belong - in the same area code as me.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

A good pillow is absolutely worth the investment. Think about the shit we spend money on. I used to balk over $30 pillows, now it's a must. Man, we're old.

Kat said...

I love this pillow too! I originally bought one in Taiwan last time we lived here. Then got one right away upon moving back to Canada. And now, I'm back in Taiwan and don't have one...what in the world??

Thanks for the reminder!