Thursday, December 10, 2009

A la Carrie Bradshaw

I had always watched with envy as characters on television ate Chinese food out of those fun little white take-out boxes. I never thought I would get to share in that experience. No restaurants around here have them.

But then...my friend Amber discovered that our favourite restaurant in Michigan has them!! She spoiled me last weekend with Thai take-out and we sat on her couch and had some girl talk. We were a scene right out of Sex and the City, complete with chopsticks.

Never give up on your dreams, people.


2 comments:

Amber said...

Awww...I've been immortalized in Blog! The downfall of the cute boxes, I've discovered, lies in the staple that holds it together....it can't handle reheating in the microwave!

Sonia said...

I have the same infactuation however it has never been appeased for me. I'll throw another one at you.... gifts that are wrapped where you only have to lift the top off the box... they NEVER unwrap gifts on tv! They just pull off the top of the box... i want that! Although I love unwrapping gifts... sorry... rambling...