Friday, February 12, 2010

IT'S HERE!! IT'S HERE!!

Opening Ceremonies are today! I am more excited for these Olympics than ever before. Maybe it's because I got to touch the Olympic torch this year? Maybe because I know a bunch of people going to see them live? Who knows.  I do know that all the press, the commercials...and that song? Completely successful in arousing my excitement!

I can't wait to watch the men's and women's hockey. 

And was it merely a coincidence that today I went to Zellers and they had barrels of these mittens, which had previously been sold out time and time again?  I think not.  

Let the games begin!!


G O     C A N A D A

Favourite of the Day: Would it be too obvious if I said it was getting these mittens? Ya? Okay. Well, how about that I went to buy my nieces some Valentine's today and it made me remember how fun Valentines Day was when I was a kid. I loved colouring the little brown bag and then hanging it along the black board ledge. Then filling out all the cards and dropping them into everyone bags and excitedly going home to read the ones I got. So fun and sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss being little and getting Valentine's. No one was ever left out of getting Valentine's and going home and reading them all was the best! I still have Valentine's from when I was in elementary school and love going back and reading them.

The only Valentine's I get lately are big wet sloppy kisses from the dog!

Heidi said...

Those mittens are freaking awesome.