Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The stars aligned for me today.

As my mom would say, I pulled a boner today.

During my lunch hour I went to Canadian Tire to fill up on gas. I went there specifically because I wanted to buy a car wash too. After I put in $45.00 worth of gas, I went inside to pay. But guess what? No wallet. I quickly ran back out to my car in hopes I left it in there, but deep down I knew I didn't. I knew it was sitting on my desk at work. I went back inside, not quite sure what I was going to tell the gas guy. Just as I was about to explain my predicament, in walks this guy I work with. Oh man - talk about good timing! He quickly offered to pay for my gas - what a guy.

Do you think asking him to buy me a car wash would have been pushing my luck? ; )


Favourite of the Day: Other than this...Ashleigh McIvor won the Gold today!! I'm hoping the boys pull through on the ice tonight....

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Good karma. Good karma. It's because you've been such a sport about putting up with mulleted hockey assholes hawking loogies on the ice and talking smack about your score-keeping.

Amber said...

On a totally unrelated note, I read today that Boner from "Growing Pains" has been missing for several days in the Vancouver area. Normally, this would not catch my attention, but after reading your post, I think today may set my record for the highest number of Boner references since the turn of the millenium. I think I'm going to try to bring that word back!