Friday, May 8, 2009

Full House

So tonight I bought this closet organizer rack thing. It had to be assembled. When I took all the parts out of the box, Pipe 'A' did not fit into Pipe 'B'. I was not happy. I didn't want to put everything back in the box and return it to the store. I tried as hard as I could to jam it in there, but I couldn't do it.

Then I found myself in a sitcom and pulled off a genius move. I covered the ends of both pipes in margarine - and it worked! I was so excited. I didn't think that would work in real life.  

Tonight - I was Danny Tanner. 








  

4 comments:

C.Flower said...

Is it just me, or is Bob Saget getting hotter as he gets older? I'm serious. He reminds me of Stephen Colbert. I'm downright gaga for Stephen Colbert.

mirella. said...

AHHHHH SAGET!!!!
.. Have you ever seen him do stand up?
It is SO funny... I almost didn't know what to do with myself.. it was like one moment he was sitting down on DJ's bed ("precious moment" elevator music in the background), telling her she'll always be his special little girl... and the next he's throwing out the F-bombs at least once per sentence.

Also, the Roast of Bab Saget is pee your pants funny.

Also, he IS getting a little hot, in that Stephen Colbert way!!!!... But I still gravitate toward John Stamos... Does he age?!?!

C.Flower said...

Stamos is overrated. Saget is sexy. But I'm a nerd whore. AND YES the Saget roast is off the hook!

C.Flower said...

Oh, and I would love to see his standup! Does he get vulgar about his time as a Tanner? I'm sure, right? I mean how can you not? If you're a dirty comic and you work for ... what eight years on a family-friendly sitcom, you MUST rip it in the most vile way possible. Right?