Monday, May 11, 2009

My Non-friend Craig

As I've stated in a previous post, I find myself currently addicted to reading the "Best Of" Craig's list.  (http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/all/

This has provided hours of entertainment for me. Which led me to think about Craig. Is he real? Why does he have a list?

Well folks, without further adieu, I introduce you to Craig Newark:



Here are a few random facts:

-Craigslist gets more than 20 billion page views per month

-Craig started this site as a hobby in his living room, in San Franciso in 1995

-It now reaches 570 cities in 50 countries

There. Now you can all sleep better tonight.

You're welcome.


Favourite of the Day: Today, while cleaning out my basement I found letters and notes I saved from Grade 7 through to graduating highschool. What a flashback to go through and read those! What idiodic things we highschoolers deemed important. It made me happy to be such a pack rat to have kept such gems. I can't wait to share the letters and notes with the girls. Well, the girls I'm still friends with - they are going to crack up. I had a great trip down memory lane today.



1 comment:

C.Flower said...

1. Craig looks exactly like I thought he'd look.

2. I've never purchased anything from his list, but man do I get a kick out of the personal ads on his site.

3. Post your letters!