Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Time To Say Goodbye

In February I went to Las Vegas and I completely fell in love with the water show at the Bellagio. The lights, the water, the music - it was an experience for me. I really can't explain it, but it touched me. I would have watched it 100 times if I could have. I watched it during the day and at night, but you can't beat it at night with the scenery and lights all around you.

I had no idea I liked this type of music. I've never really listened to it before. Andrea Bocelli makes the hair on my arms stand up. And Sarah Brightman? Ya, that broad's alright I guess. (just kidding) If anyone actually takes the time to watch this video, my favourite part starts at 3:20.

The night I watched it I had just come out of the Bellagio after watching an amazing Cirque du Soleil show. I was with good friends, we were all dressed up and we watched in the rain. I like the rain. 

What a night.


1 comment:

Natasha said...

Cool.

Did you know that I have a blog post about this song? It's in the early days, maybe the first month or in August. Good story, that.