Thursday, June 11, 2009

Across the World...

How awesome would it be if Roy were in China right now writing a blog about me? 

I can't even imagine the stories he'd be telling.  

It makes me laugh out loud just thinking about it.  

This picture was taken on Christmas Eve.  I decided to take Roy to my family dinner. (I was nice to him, see?)  Roy didn't drink - ever.  My dad was being polite and offered him a drink.   So he drank a beer.  My dad also told him to 'help himself' to anything he wanted.  So Roy 'helped himself' to about 6 more beer.  Until I stepped in and said  'whoa buddy, what's going on?  You don't drink and you're about to be hammered.  Simmer down'. 

Then he stopped drinking beer.  

Oooh. This just reminded me of our awkward Christmas morning gift exchange.  I had to buy him placemats. Had to.  But that's another story for another day....


Favourite of the Day:  Today I went to my sister's.  We were sitting around the dining room table dipping chocolate chip oatmeal cookies in milk when my niece Darienne said: "Auntie - I can see your boob crack".  My niece Avery said "Darienne - it's called CLEAVAGE". Darienne said "Oh.  Auntie Sara - I can see your cleavage".  




3 comments:

Natasha said...

Does the world know that the reason you have a blog and the reason you write Roy stories for us all to bask in is because I nagged and nagged you to start a blog and TO WRITE ROY STORIES?

You're welcome, World.

Okay, so you had something to do with it, Sara.

Love you.

C.Flower said...

I love the chick in the background of the photo laughing her ass off.

Wendy said...

"boob crack"... hee hee. :)