Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wouldn't Ellen love this guy?

I love this video. One guy, just having a good time. He doesn't care what anyone else is doing - he just wants to dance. I think he may be high - but whatever. I bet he didn't think he'd start a dance party.

The power of one. The power of people. It's awesome.




Favourite of the Day:
While I tend to stick to what I know and what I like, I ventured into trying a new brand of shampoo. Pantene and Herbal Essence; allow me to introduce you to your new friend, Tresemme. The even better news? It's cheaper.

3 comments:

mirella. said...

Agreed! :o)

Giggles said...

LOVE IT! Love how it started, with one, then two and then two hundred!

Wish I had the guts to stand up and start dancing by myself in front of a group of people (without worrying how big my butt looks)!

Natasha said...

I love all the late adopters. The people who only felt comfortable once more than 6 people were involved. And I'm being sarcastic. I really love the first three guys.

That was a metaphor.

Also, that dance move where he lays on his back like a stranded beetle? Killer. People love it when I do that. Guys practically throw their phone numbers at me. Wait a second....

(I may have made up that whole last paragraph. I have four kids. I don't get out much.)