Friday, October 2, 2009

A shameless plug

So, I met this guy Joe through my good friend Jane. I knew Joe would be awesome, simply through his association to Jane. Well that and Jane told me he was awesome. So anyway, Joe recently wrote a song and made a video - his Rap Debut - and it makes me smile every time I watch it. It is a good video and I like to picture how much fun he probably had making it.

I like when people do awesome things - for the simple fact of them being awesome. With no motivation or ulterior motive - like he's not trying to win something or compete, you know?

Yes, I'm well aware I used the word 'awesome' far too many times here. But guess what? It's awesome - so eat it.

Meet Joe - he's the white guy.

(*Note: Video contains adult language and a small amount of dry-humping. Consider yourself warned)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

When I first read the title of this post I thought it said, "A shameless pug." Can you imagine my fury? :)