Thursday, October 1, 2009

me n' my fridge

A few years ago I started randomly collecting magnets - funny magnets. And not cheesy, 'make your neighbour giggle' funny - I mean 'Sara' funny (if that can be a definition). I've only found maybe 6 that are worthy for my collection. Then last week I found these on etsy. And I cracked up.




Favourite of the Day: It's T.V Thursday and I have PVR - which is far too much money, but worth every penny because it is the best invention in the world. Can't wait to go home and curl up on the couch with my boyfriend's Jim Halpert and McSteamy (and Karev). Speaking of which - did anyone see the sketchy video leaked of McSteamy and his Neutrogena Girl wife? Note to all famous people - if you make such videos you are real idiots to be surprised with the world finds them.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I remember when the Neutrogena girl played Luke Perry's love interest on 90210 and in a dramatic twist of events was hit and killed by a car. Luke Perry screamed in agony. I remember that scene well.

Hey – what do you think of all the CW remakes of 1990s Aaron Spelling shows? I'm torn because I love the Charlie's Angels movies. I'm afraid if I were to bitch about the new Melrose, I'd be a hypocrite.

Heidi said...

Oh and PVR? Not DVR? In the states it's DVR. What does the "P" stand for?

PS. The bugs are still in my car. They're living in a nest under the hood. I'm going fucking crazy.

Alicia said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the first magnet :) Footnotes make me happy.
What do the magnets already gracing your fridge say?

mirella. said...

Heidi - personal video recorder!

I feel you on the magnets! I love the ones you found!
My favourite of the ones I've purchased for myself:

"Clowns are people, too. People who want to kill you".

Misty Mays said...

Boys will be boys. Try living with a man it gets even more scarier.