Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Challenge #3

Warm Spinach & Artichoke Cups

I have never made anything with artichokes before. I thought this was a very simple recipe and I think it tasted really good. I made a few of my own amendments though. The recipe called for garlic, but I hate garlic so I didn't put it in. It also called for 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. I put 1/2 cup of cheddar and 1/2 cup of feta. I think the feta goes better with the spinach anyway.

Again, I had some of the ingredients already, so this is only the cost of things I had to buy:

Artichokes $2.49
Spinach $1.49
Won Tons $1.99
Red Pepper $1.27

Sub-total $9.73
HST $1.26
Total $10.99

I will be sure to make this again. It was good.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Sar? I think you should post the recipes, too. Least you can do since it looks like I'm not getting samples!!

Katherine said...

Thanks for sharing this, I think I'm going to try it with goat cheese! And garlic.